Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to My New Start

Welcome to my new journey in blogging. Quite awhile ago, I deleted my old blog because of negative feedback that I received second- and third-hand. I have found recently that I have missed my writing and rambling, so I've weighed out the pros and cons and decided to give it another shot. Unfortunately, due to past experiences, the disclaimer on the top of my page is necessary--not to be mean or inflict a sense of censorship, but to protect myself and also model an appropriate reaction for conflict (coming to me directly!)

This is who I am:
-A child of God
-A minister of Christ's love
-A daughter
-A wife
-A friend
-A work in constant progress
-A person who respects honesty and communication
-A direct person
-A sometimes cynical, cranky, ecstatic, optimistic, pessimistic, or hopeful person (or any other myriad of emotions dependent on the day)
-Strongly opinionated, but respectful of the views of others

This is who I am NOT:
-Perfect
-An expert on anything
-Into drama or mind games
-Ever meaning to intentionally offend, insult, or hurt anyone

Well, that's about it for now...let's see where this new journey shall lead!

I leave you today with some food for thought, my "life verse" that is applicable every single moment of every single day: "Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name." (Psalm 86:11 NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie - I'm glad you started blogging again...I have missed it!

    -Ronalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enjoy reading your blogs.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete