Friday, May 14, 2010

I think this is what death feels like

So, I went to sleep last night with anticipation of the long list of things that I had to do today. My husband went to sleep with the start of a cold.

I woke up stuffy from my allergies. My husband woke up on his deathbed from cold symptoms.

By the time breakfast was over, I had convinced myself that allergies may actually be me contracting hubby's cold. Hubby was executing the part of a sick guy with gusto.

Morning goes on, we determine both of us are too sick and need to rest.

Afternoon comes, still in pajamas.

Evening comes, still in pajamas, feeling like death--throat hurts, coughing, and can barely open my mouth it hurts to much. Hubby's still not feeling too hot either.

And that's the day in a nutshell...perhaps it's time for bed and hoping for a better morning.

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me one week ago today, ended up with strep throat. Hope you guys wake up better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete