Friday, September 3, 2010

My Siblings (Day 4-Back on Board)





I have two older sisters and one younger brother--and yes, I had to add the 3rd picture of my brother because he is just that cool. (I know I have one of all four of us from our wedding, but I don't have the "official" wedding pics saved on this laptop...so you have to suffer with individual shots)

My siblings are pretty darn awesome.

My brother is amazingly smart and completely hilarious--and apparently starting to take a liking to cooking as he has prepared some amazing meals while we have been in town. He's a great catch ladies--but remember, he does have three older sisters you must get approval from first!

The oldest sister (bottom picture) has her own business and lives far too far away...I think my sisters need to relocate to the west. She's married and has a son (who has a son--my great nephew!), and two spunky daughters.

My other sister (middle picture) finished nursing school a few years ago and is a nurse--such an accomplishment!!! She's married and has a son that is starting college this fall and two daughters as well (one of which is my God Daughter, whom I will be writing about in one of the upcoming challenge posts).

Like I said, my siblings are pretty darn great. Love 'em to death, wish we all lived closer, and have all sorts of memories together. Maybe someday I'll tell you the story of how I almost got my tongue cut out by two of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment