Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Parents (Day 3)

(From our wedding, 1/31/09)


Are, without a doubt, amazing.

My parents are strong examples of what a good and long-lasting marriage looks like, and truly epitomize the definition of unconditional love to their children. It is interesting as I grow older and see how their different personality traits have manifested themselves in my life--and for the most part I won on the gene pool with red hair, blue eyes, and good teeth!

I have the cool opportunity to work with my parents a lot, as they both work at our divisional headquarters. It is weird sometimes to call them and be in "professional" mode and then call up later with a "I need to talk to my mommy/daddy" crisis, but all in all, I know where to get the answers to all of my questions in life!

And in case there was any doubt in your mind....I'm soooo Daddy's Little Girl.


*Update*
The last two days have certainly been the most grueling as far as all this medical testing goes. I've been poked with more needles than I can count, with several IVs and lots more labwork. The last test I took yesterday was by far the worst ever--google "Tilt Table Test.'' I wasn't even up for 5 minutes. Nothing like something that purposely induces a fainting spell--and it was probably my worst fainting spell yet, it was really hard to bounce back from--left the hospital in a wheelchair and didn't start feeling like me again until late evening. So far the phone hasn't rung this morning with any new testing orders, which is good, because that means I will see the doctor this afternoon and start to look at some of the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment