Thursday, September 2, 2010

Break

No challenge post today. Tired from an early appointment and very sore this evening. Did a bit of shopping for us and the corps today, a lot of walking around that my body wasn't ready for yet. Excited that meds seem to be agreeing with me, so we get to go home soon....

because...

It's all figured out!

Details on the diagnosis are on my facebook status from yesterday evening--I'm too tired to find it and copy/paste it here at this moment. Have a first course of treatment (medication) started and a plan B if this doesn't stop the fainting spells. Physical therapy on the back once I get home--had a consultation for it early this morning. No more doctor's visits here unless I get sick from the meds--HOORAY!!!!!!!

Pure elation does not even describe how great it feels to get to go home with some answers and to slowly start to get back to the corps and the rest of my life...I can even overlook the disappointment that I'm not allowed to drive again until I haven't fainted for 30 days.

I KNEW God had the answers for me here...and while I wasn't quite prepared for the gamut of tests and their invasive nature that I went through, He was faithful to my petitions and His promise to walk me through this! My prayers and the prayers and thoughts of others have been answered. AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment