Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rubber Legs Go Away!

My brain hasn't checked in for service yet today, I've stared at the same email long enough for my stats input to time out and log off. Clearly I'm being productive.

Awesome Bible study yesterday...needed the message of encouragement and to encourage others. Nice monthly meeting with the other hospital chaplains. It was the 10th anniversary of the chaplaincy program, so the hospital provided us with a beautiful lunch! Then I was wiped, so I took residence on the couch to return emails and phone calls, and get a little bit of work done.

Today is slow moving, and I'm rather discombobulated from the random dizzy, but at least I'm taking it slower than the tortoise so no fainting (baby steps...). Still can't say I'm amused that all I've gotten done today is help my husband pour paint and build about 8 food boxes. Hopefully I get a surge of energy this afternoon to help him finish painting the chapel so that tomorrow he can just worry about stripping and sealing the floor in there...then buff/wax it Saturday morning and we'll have a brand spankin' new chapel! Next week's job is the corps kitchen so that we have it finished before the new food bank comes in for their inspection. So not looking forward to moving out three freezers, a fridge, and a stove to paint and do the floors!

Other than that, just waiting for the phone to ring in return to one of my bazillion messages to a neurologist to get a sooner-than-later appointment or my doctor saying that she has magically found what is wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment